Over the years, We have publicly joined other pre-Vatican 2 Roman Catholic Bishops and Archbishops by renewing the taking of the Oath known as the Profession of Faith and the Oath Against Modernism which all of us were originally required to take at Sub-Deaconate by the Canon Law of the Roman Catholic Church.
Among other things, We did promise and swear that We would not only believe, preach, and teach, as well as write, only what is consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church, because only it has the Supernatural guarantee of Truth.
Therefore, the following direct quotes, the sources of which We have identified, along with whatever notes, analysis, and commentaries concerning them, are consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church which has the Supernatural guarantee of Truth.
Please consider how it is that today, although certain members of the Laity, in their good faith and efforts and hard work and wonderful dedication, have websites on the internet devoted to the Catholic Faith, for obvious reasons have not taken these two required Oaths. Therefore, they are unable to claim that everything on their web pages have the Supernatural guarantee of Truth. One can hope that what they have is totally, 100%, consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church, but please understand that they are not required to do so because they have not taken these two Oaths.
Also, the NEW clergy (i.e. Priests and Prelates who are NOT Traditional pre-Vatican 2 Roman Catholic Clergy) likewise have NOT taken these two required Oaths and hence one should never expect to find, among those who have web sites, data which is always totally consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church which has the Supernatural guarantee of Truth!
On the contrary, although We have not had the opportunity to visit all of such websites, everyone of them which We have visited have been a big disappointment because, in one way or another, We have discovered, whether it be very clear or ambiguous, certain things on at least one or more of their web pages which ARE NOT totally, 100%, consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church! Hence, those who read such things are not aware that they are reading what, in at least some cases, is nothing more than one or more errors of the Heresy of Modernism and/or of the Heresy of the NEW Theology Theologians.
In other words, all those who have not taken the two required Solemn Oaths can not really claim that their web pages contain only that which is consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church which has the Supernatural guarantee of Truth!
But because We have in fact publicly taken these two required Solemn Oaths, first at Sub-Deaconate, etc., as per Canon Law, and later, on a number of various public Ecclesiastical occassions, when We joined other pre-Vatican 2 Roman Catholic Bishops and Archbishops by renewing the taking of the Oath known as the Profession of Faith and the Oath Against Modernism, We at least are able to publicly state the fact that We write only what is consistent with the authentic Apostolic Divine Tradition of the Catholic Church which has the Supernatural guarantee of Truth!
May God the Holy Ghost guide you as you read what follows.
We make these very important Catholic Quotes available to each of you on this web page so that you may be aware of some of these very important Truths which so many, many Catholics simply have never had the opportunity to learn and/or to use use or do not know where else to go to find such vitally important data.
May this web page provide each of you with a cornucopia of Truths for which perhaps some of you have been searching for some time.
May this web page also provide you with that confidence and certain knowledge of some of the beautiful Truths of the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church, which you may need to explain, to teach, and/or to defend, most especially today when it seems that too many Catholics know fewer and fewer of these glorious, unchangeable Truths!
May God the Holy Ghost always guide you to make a wise a prudent use of these Holy Truths of the Catholic Faith!
God Bless You!
+ Patriarch Jacobus Maria DeJesus, D.D.
“[To each member of the Clergy, it belongs] to make himself a road block to the attacks of error and the deceits of heresy; to watch the tactics of the wicked who war against the Faith....; to unmask the plots and to reveal the ambushes and traps; they must warn naive people, strengthen those who are timid, and open the eyes of the blinded.”
“Superficial erudition, or merely common knowledge,
will not suffice for all of this - there is the need for the solid, profound
and continuous study [by all the Clergy] of a massive amount of Doctrinal
knowledge which must be sufficient to cope with the subtlety and remarkable
cunning of our Modern opponents....” (Pope Leo XIII, Gioacchino Vincenzo
Pecci [Wednesday, February 20, 1878 - Monday, July 20, 1903], Encyclical
“Depuis Le Jour”, On the Education of the Clergy, Friday, September
8, 1899, ¶ 48 “In Doctrina”; emphasis added.)
Father Joseph Gelineau S.J. [b. 1920] What happened to two Old Testament Priests who made one change62 Reasons Why, In Good Conscience, Catholics CAN NOT Attend the NEW Mass
An article in “Christian Order” magazine (November, 2000) recounts how Mrs. Bella Dodd and her associate, Douglas Hyde, revealed the plan for the Communist subversion of the Roman Catholic Church.
Mrs. Bella Dodd also claimed that the Communist party actively infiltrated agents into Roman Catholic Seminaries. She told her friend, Dr. Alice von Hildebrand, the theologian, that: “When she was an active party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four Cardinals within the Vatican who were working for us, [i.e. the Communist Party].” (Christian Order magazine, “The Church in Crisis”, reprinted from The Latin Mass magazine; emphasis added.)
Mrs. Bella Dodd gave voluminous testimony on the Communist infiltration of the Roman Catholic Church and in the United States government before the House Un-American Activities Committee in the 1950’s.
In a lecture at Fordham University during that time, Mrs. Dodd unveiled what would seem to be an uncanny prophecy of future chaos in the Roman Catholic Church. She provided detailed information of the Communist subversion of the Roman Catholic Church. Speaking as a former high ranking official of the American Communist Party, Mrs. Dodd said in part: “In the 1930’s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the [Roman Catholic] Church from within.” The idea was for these men to be ordained and progress to positions of influence and authority as Monsignors and Bishops.
Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd - School of Darkness
But WHY did Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd NOT mention anything about the Communist Infiltration into the Roman Catholic Church in her 1954 book “School of Darkness”? Dr. Alice von Hildebrand, a friend of Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd, reportedly said in an interview on Monday, July 28, 2003 with International News Analysis Today that Bella Dodd had refrained from detailing Communist efforts to undermine the Catholic Priesthood at the request of Bishop Fulton J. Sheen, the person responsible for bringing Dodd back into the Roman Catholic Church.
This is the very same Bishop Fulton J. Sheen who refused to support a U.S. Senator’s offficial investigation of the Communist Party and individual Communists! WHY??? Does this force one to conclude that Bishop Fulton J. Sheen was himself what is called a “Communist sleeper”?
In 1950, a dozen years before Synod Vatican 2, Mrs. Dodd stated that: “Right now they [the Communist infiltrators] are in the highest places in the Church” where they were working to bring about CHANGE in order to weaken the Church’s effectiveness against Communism.
also said that these CHANGES would be so drastic that: “you will
not recognize the Catholic Church.”
Brother Joseph Natale O.S.B., Founder of Most Holy Family Monastery, was present at one of Dr. Bella Dodd's lectures in the early 1950's. He relates:
“I listened to that woman for four hours and she had my hair standing on end. Everything she said has been fulfilled to the letter. You would think she was the world's greatest prophet, but she was no prophet. She was merely exposing the step-by-step battle plan of Communist subversion of the Catholic Church.
“She explained that of all the world's religions, the Catholic Church was the only one feared by the Communists, for it was its only effective opponent. Back then, she said: Right now they are in the highest places in the Church.
“They are working to bring about change in order that the Catholic Church would not be effective against Communism . . . that these changes would be so drastic that you will not recognize the Catholic Church.
“The whole idea was to destroy, not the institution of the Church, but rather the Faith of the people, and even use the institution of the Church, if possible, to destroy the Faith through the promotion of a pseudo-religion — something that resembled Catholicism but was not the real thing.
“This would be necessary in order to shame Church leaders into an openness to the world, and to a more flexible attitude toward all religions and philosophies. The Communists would then exploit this openness in order to undermine the Church.”
By Toby Westerman
Copyright 2003 International News Analysis Today
Clerical abuse against children, charges of Mafia-style cover-ups, and the destruction of Catholic moral teaching are tearing at the Catholic Church, and turning the 2,000 year-old faith into fodder for lowbrow comedy.
An affidavit recently obtained by INA Today attributes the Catholic Church's present state of collapse to a calculated attack beginning decades ago, with initial successes appearing in the 1960s.
The affidavit affirms that Communist Party organizer and high Party official, Bella Dodd, made public statements during the decade of the 1960s declaring that the Catholic priesthood was infiltrated by numerous Communist agents, whose mission was “to destroy the Catholic Church from within.”
Dodd later returned to the Catholic Church and published a book about her experiences, entitled School of Darkness (out of print at present).
“In the late 1920's and 1930's, directives were sent from Moscow to all Communist Party organizations. In order to destroy the Catholic Church from within, party members were to be planted in seminaries and within diocesan organizations,” Dodd stated according to the affidavit.Dodd did not include these remarks concerning her activities directed against the Catholic Church in her book, which was first published in 1954, leading some to question whether the remarks were actually made.
“I, myself, put some 1,200 men in Catholic seminaries,” Dodd publicly declared.
In an exclusive interview with INA Today, Catholic philosopher Dr. Alice von Hildebrand confirmed that Dodd had made the remarks, and provided the affidavit from Paul and Johnine Leininger, who witnessed Dodd making the public statements.
When contacted by INA Today, Mrs. Johnine Leininger stated that there were others who could also verify that Dodd made the statements regarding infiltration into Catholic seminaries.
Dr. Von Hildebrand told INA Today that Dodd had earlier refrained from detailing Communist efforts to undermine the Catholic priesthood at the request of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, the individual responsible for bringing Dodd back into the Church.
Dodd's infiltrators would have reached their highest positions of power and influence in the early to mid-60's, the period which saw the initial doctrinal and moral collapse within the Catholic Church.
The process of Communist infiltration into Catholic seminaries, which Dodd described in her public talks, would have been part of a larger plan called “Outstretched Hand.”
Communist Party archives in Moscow confirm the existence of operation “Outstretched Hand,” and define its goals, according to Herbert Romerstein, author of the seminal work on Soviet espionage in the United States before, during, and after WWII, “The Venona Secrets.”
At least one Soviet agent directly involved in “Outstretched Hand” is identifiable.
One document in Moscow's Soviet archives reveals that the Communist Party had infiltrated several influential Catholic organizations, including the Holy Name Society, the largest parish-oriented Catholic men's group, which is devoted to increasing reverence for the name of God and to good works in the Church and in society in general. A Holy Name Society chapter exists in almost every Catholic parish in the U.S.
[One is left to wonder if the Communists also infiltrated the Knights of Columbus at the national level?]
The same document acknowledged the existence of a certain “Party comrade,” who was “well known” in “conservative Irish Catholic circles” and who held offices “in various Catholic organizations…”
The “Party comrade” operated in a key parish which provided “leadership” and shaped “the policies of most of the reactionary and anti-Communist campaigns that are now developing in the Catholic world,” according to the Soviet file.
Romerstein also recounts in The Venona Secrets that the staff of the Catholic anti-Communist publication entitled Wisdom, produced by a priest of the Paulist order, was infiltrated, and unknowingly employed two Communist agents in influential positions.
The Party boasted that one of their agents was “widely known to be a conservative in Irish circles,” and was a staff correspondent for Wisdom. Romerstein identified the Party member and Soviet agent as Jeremiah F. O'Carroll, who, in 1930, was the president of the Irish Emergency Relief organization.
Although O'Carroll was identified as a spy in 1938, he remained listed as a staff correspondent for Wisdom at least until March 1939.
The second Soviet agent who worked for Wisdom remains unknown to this day.
The most recent - and notorious - incident of hostile infiltration into the U.S. Catholic Church is that of veteran FBI agent and convicted spy, Robert Hanssen. While placing his nation in mortal danger through his espionage activities, Hanssen also was believed to be a fervent Catholic.
Hanssen led a double life of betrayal, while serving as a spy for both the Soviet and “reformed” regimes in Moscow.
Although the precise extent of Communist infiltration of which Dodd spoke remains unknown, the effects are recognizable. Today, traditional Catholic beliefs, practices, and morality are not merely questioned, but are denounced and scorned by many of those who should protect and profess Church doctrine.
Mrs. Leininger, who confirmed Dodd's statements, told INA Today that she knows of several priests who faithfully taught the Catholic religion until they became bishops or were promoted to other influential posts, and then immediately exhibited hostility to that same faith which they had previously professed.
Leininger described these priests as “sleepers,” a term designating individuals or groups who carry out their espionage function only at a selected time. Before becoming active, the “sleeper” will refrain from any espionage or subversive functions.
Dodd's infiltrators -- those who lost or never actually held the Catholic faith -- would have been the mentors of the present generation of Catholic priests and bishops, in effect conducting their own “School of Darkness.” (Op. Cit., emphasis added.)
Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel wrote a book entitled “The Venona Secrets - Exposing Soviet Espionage and America’s Traitors”, published in 2000 A.D. by Regnery Publishing, Inc., An Eagle Publishing Company, One Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
The subject matter concerns Soviet Communist espionage in the United States before, during, and after WWII. The source for this work was obtained from the official Communist Party archives in Moscow, Russia.
According to the Preface of this book: “....researchers were given access to Soviet archives. An article in a hard-line Russian newspaper in April, 1993 said: ‘What right do the Americans have to conduct research into secret materials in our archives? Which traitor to Russia’s interests opened the door to them?’ But before the hard-liners succeeded in convincing Boris Yeltsin to restrict some of the more interesting sections, we had obtained thousands of pages of documents from the archives of the Communist International. Other researchers shared thousands more with us, and we in turn shared the material with Eric Breindel.”
“In 1982 he [Eric had] ..... joined the Staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee....”
“When Eric and I compared the ‘Verona’ material with the documents we had obtained from the Soviet archives and with material the FBI had released about its investigations, we realized that the whole story had not yet been told....”
Among other things, these archives confirmed the existence of operation “Outstretched Hand” which included the infiltration of Communists into Roman Catholic Seminaries!
In addition, the official Communist Party archives in Moscow, Russia includes a document which divulges that members of the Communist Party had also infiltrated a number of important Roman Catholic organizations, including the Holy Name Society which used to be found in almost all Roman Catholic parishes in the U.S.! (Op. Cit.; emphasis added.)
Ex-Communist and celebrated Roman Catholic convert,
Douglas Hyde, revealed long ago that in the 1930’s the Communist leadership
issued a worldwide directive about infiltrating the Roman Catholic Church.
Catholic Book Club
In 1950 Douglas Hyde published “I Believed”, an autobiographical account of the journey of his Wife, Carol, and himself from Communism to Catholicism. He was a member of the Communist Party, working as news editor on the “Daily Worker” - the largest Communist publication in Britain - until 1948, when he converted to Catholicism and resigned.
After his resignation, he published his autobiography, I Believed. The Autobiography of a Former British Communist. He also wrote a book, Dedication and Leadership, about his experiences and the specific tactics of the Communists especially in the way that they recruited their members and built them into leaders. His loss of faith in Communism originated from his reading of the “Weekly Review”, originally with a view to searching out evidence of fascism and anti-semitism in leading Catholic figures.
Hyde explains it this way: “One day, reading the Weekly Review, a thought struck me which was so obvious as to be almost laughably so. Yet it was so opposed to all I had held for so long that it cast doubts upon almost all my thinking to date.”
“For twenty years I had been troubled by the evidence of the unequal distribution of wealth and the social injustices which appeared to flow from it. I had reasoned: ‘The unequal distribution of property [used here in the sense of ‘means of production’] gives rise to great social injustice. Therefore private property is wrong and should be abolished.’ Millions have reasoned along similar lines. It has influenced an entire generation.”
“Now suddenly the slipshod character of such pre-fabricated thought struck me between the eyes. The maldistribution of property did not necessarily prove that private property was wrong in itself. If it proved anything at all it was surely that its distribution was wrong and that a means must therefore be found to spread it more evenly over the population as a whole. The formulation should have been: ‘The unequal distribution of property gives rise to great social injustice. Therefore property should be more equitably distributed.’”
“It had hitherto seemed axiomatic that those who revolted against inequality should turn to Marxism for a solution and that those who stood for the perpetuation of inequalities and injustices should oppose communism as a consequence. That there could possibly be a solution which was not a Marxist one had hardly occurred to me.”
Carol and Douglas Hyde: “...found it difficult to accept the existence of God intellectually. We had quite sincerely believed that we knew all the answers without Him. Dialectical materialism had explained to our satisfaction, the whole universe for us; like Nietzsche it had proclaimed that ‘God is dead’ and we had believed it and felt it to be true.”
“For us He had been dead for years. We had appeared to get on alright without Him. We had been aware of the existence of no inner life, of no spiritual needs. Our communism had been our whole life. When doubts had come about the policies of the Party, about its methods, even about the desirability of its goal, they did not necessarily and immediately undermine our dialectical materialism nor prove that it must, therefore, be wrong.”
“Even the exciting realisation that the culture of the Middle Ages which I had loved for so long was still alive, and that it was a Catholic culture which had not died with the Reformation, did not prove the existence of God, although it helped. Belief in God might be but the product of a certain stage of man’s historical development, surviving into a later period along with the rest of the ‘ideological superstructure’ that went with it. That superstructure of the Middle Ages might be attractive, it might include a great outpouring of human genius in terms of magnificent churches and cathedrals, glorious music, works of art which took one’s breath away, literature which gripped as nothing else could – and still not prove that God was alive or even necessary as an explanation for it all, even though faith in God had been its inspiration.”
“But that phase had passed. We had come to accept the intellectual case for God, to see that without it not only Catholicism but the universe itself made nonsense. We had discovered with some surprise that the great thinkers and philosophers of the Church had made out a better case for the God’s existence than Marx and Engels had done for His non-existence.”
“Yet we realised that that was not enough. Belief meant being able to feel the existence of the spiritual, to know about Him. Christians even said they loved Him, they talked to Him and listened to Him. That was still outside our experience and, in moments of depression, we feared that it would remain so.”
“Yet all paths seemed to lead to Rome. I was asked to review Avro Manhattan’s book, The Catholic Church against the Twentieth Century, along with a pamphlet by the Rev. Stanley Evans. The first was a large book set out to prove, by means of telling the story of Vatican policies since World War I, that the Catholic Church was fascist.”
“The other had much the same intention, attempting to show that the Church was against all ‘progress’. Once, I should have had great fun with them, using them to smear catholics and fascists at one and the same time. I tried to do the same now, failed and hated myself for even attempting it. It was a last desperate attempt to salvage the way of life I had loved. It failed completely.”
“Instead I found myself saying: ‘The Catholic Church against the twentieth century? So what? So am I, if the twentieth century means the crazy world I see about me which has endured two world wars and goodness knows how many revolutions already, and with the war clouds gathering so soon after the last war.]”
“Against the twentieth century? Against the century of the atom bomb? Against a world right off the rails? Against those beliefs which lead to people persecuting men like Archbishop Stepinac and preparing a Red Terror against the Slovak peasants? Against the crazy post-war conditions right here in Britain? Why not? So am I.”
“Instead of gaining ammunition against the Church from Manhattan’s book, I learned, despite the tendentious writing, something of the Church’s social teaching. It was written to make anti-Catholics. It helped to make me ‘pro’ instead.”
“The Anglican Stanley Evans I knew already and I knew his type of parson - cum - communist - sympathiser well enough. The Party uses such people, but it rarely respects them. I had used such types myself. I read his pamphlet with distaste. He wanted to show that the Church was opposed to ‘progress’ everywhere. And again, so what? It all depended on what you meant by ‘progress’.”
Was Nagasaki progress? When the story, one of a vast number which make such things normal to newspaper life, came over the tape machine about a boy of eighteen sent to jail by a London court for theft and described as living on the immoral earnings of his twenty-year-old divorceé wife, was that progress?...Were the preparations now going forward in Hungary for the persecution of the Church and suppression of the religion of the vast majority of the people there progress? Was it progress for our generation more and more to move away from the idea of the worth of the individual to that of the impersonal masses?”
“And in any case was it really so certain as we had imagined it to be that the world must inevitably ‘progress’, that the past was necessarily less good than the present and still less so than the future? Must the new always, automatically, be superior to the old?”
“Somewhere I had seen a reactionary described as one who, finding himself on the edge of a precipice, sees the danger and steps back in time. On the basis of that definition I was a reactionary. And again, so what?”
“Perhaps in one
of life’s grand Chestertonian paradoxes, the ‘progressives’ were really
the ‘reactionaries’ – in the light of their own definition of the term
– and those who saw the danger and drew back might yet be the ‘progressives’,
possessing a new solution which was really the oldest of all. The line
of thought those two anti-Catholic publications set in motion helped me
along my road to Rome.”
“Again, I should almost certainly have approved and justified such schemes before I began to read and think along Christian lines. Now I was filled with an uneasiness which at times amounted to revulsion as I heard it all explained. It was not communism but I that had changed, but I now found the application of our theories and tactics clashing with all I felt to be right.”
“But that was just it. I was beginning to say that some things were right and some were wrong. I was judging communist behaviour on the basis of ethics and not expediency – a thoroughly un-Marxist thing to do.”
“It was still not always a fully conscious process, but I became increasingly aware of what was happening and found myself viewing it from outside myself as it were, an interested and often astonished spectator of my own mental and spiritual processes.”
“Thus, for example, in a break between editions, one of my reporters, son of a well-known author, who had worked on the Yugoslav Youth Railway, was describing some of the things he had seen.”
“He told how at communist meetings the local populace would be brought to gather to hear a speech from Tito, or from one of the other communist leaders. At pre-arranged points during the speech Party members in the crowd would start to chant ‘Tito, Tito,’ or maybe ‘Tito, Stalin, Tito, Stalin,’ and the crowd would take it up, repeating the names over and over again. It was a technique used by Mussolini and Hitler and was now being turned to good account in the cause of communism.”
“He went on to describe how, when he had turned up at one such meeting, the word had gone around that an English comrade was present and they had quickly switched to ‘Tito, Stalin, Harry Pollitt [General Secretary of the British Communist Party], which they had kept up for an astonishing length of time. My reporters laughed uproariously at the story. Suddenly I realised that I was making myself conspicuous by not laughing at all; instead I was feeling utterly disgusted.”
“It was not sufficient now to tell myself that the end justified the means. Once a Marxist begins to differentiate between right and wrong, just and unjust, good and bad, to think in terms of spiritual values, the worst has happened so far as his Marxism is concerned.” (Op. Cit.; emphasis added.)
Manning R. Johnson was the Communist candidate for U.S. Representative from New York 22nd District, 1935; he subsequently left the party, wrote Color, Communism, and Common Sense, and was an government witness in the perjury trial of Harry Bridges and before the Committee on Un-American Activities.
Manning Johnson belonged to the Communist party in the 1940s and early 50s, during which time he authored the book Color, Communism and Common Sense.
After leaving the Party, he testified in 1953 before
the House un-American Activities Committee regarding the Communist Agenda
and the Catholic Church: "Once the tactic of infiltration of religious
organizations was set by the Kremlin ... the Communists discovered that
the destruction of religion could proceed much faster through infiltration
of the (Catholic) Church by Communists operating within the Church itself.
The Communist leadership in the United States realized that the infiltration
tactic in this country would have to adapt itself to American conditions
(Europe also had its cells) and the religious make-up peculiar to this
country. In the earliest stages it was determined that with only small
forces available to them, it would be necessary to concentrate Communist
agents in the seminaries. The practical conclusion drawn by the Red
leaders was that these institutions would make it possible for a small
Communist minority to influence the ideology of future clergymen in the
paths conducive to Communist purposes This policy of infiltrating seminaries
was successful beyond even our Communist expectations." (Op.
Cit.; emphasis added.)
“By their fruits
you shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, and the evil tree bringeth
forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can
an evil tree bring forth good fruit” (Matthew 7:15-17).
From 1965 to 1973, between 22,000 and 25,000 Priests left the Priesthood.
Today, this figure has reached over 110,000.
In addition, 157,000 out of 365,000, or about 43%, of what were once Roman Catholic parishes have no resident Priest.
In 1970 there were 1,003,670 women Religious with perpetual or provisional vows; in 1992 that number was down to 655,031 (cf. “In the Murky Waters of Vatican II”, ISBN 0-89555-636-7).
The 1998 edition of the Official Catholic Directory of the Vatican 2 church in the U.S. revealed that the number of seminarians was only 1,700, a decline of almost 97% from the 1965 figure of 48,992.
In countries such as France and Holland the percentage of Catholics going to the Vatican 2 church NEW Mass each Sunday has declined to a single digit.
In the U.S., attendance at Vatican 2 churches has steadily declined from 71% in 1963 to 25% percent in 1993, a decrease of 65%.
Newsweek polls and surveys show that only 15% of the members of the Vatican 2 church believe they should always obey the teachings of their church.
Almost as many Vatican 2 catholics think abortion is permissible as non-Catholics.
75% of the members of the Vatican 2 church disagree with their church on what it teaches in regard to the forbidding of divorce and contraception.
Another study revealed that only 25% of Vatican 2 church “catholics” now believe in the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist and only 50% of Vatican 2 priests still believe in the Real Presence.
Who could possibly claim that there is not a terrible crisis of Faith, especially in what used to be Roman Catholic Churches now illegally operated and owned by the Vatican 2 church?
Such are some of the rotten fruits of the Vatican 2 church that used to be the Roman Catholic Church before it was hijacked at Synod Vatican 2 by Communist, Freemasonic, and Modernist Infiltrators who should be congratulating themselves on their victory?!
In case you missed it, here are a few similar facts of how By their fruits you shall know them:
A Review by Pat Buchanan
As the Watergate scandal of 1973-1974 diverted attention from the far greater tragedy unfolding in Southeast Asia, so, too, the scandal of predator-priests now afflicting the Catholic Church may be covering up a far greater calamity.
Thirty-seven years after the end of the only church council of the 20th century, the jury has come in with its verdict: Vatican II appears to have been an unrelieved disaster for Roman Catholicism.
Liars may figure, but figures do not lie. Kenneth C. Jones of St. Louis has pulled together a slim volume of statistics he has titled Index of Leading Catholic Indicators: The Church Since Vatican II.
His findings make prophets of Catholic traditionalists who warned that Vatican II would prove a blunder of historic dimensions, and those same findings expose as foolish and naive those who believed a council could reconcile Catholicism and modernity. When [2nd] Pope John XXIII threw open the windows of the church, all the poisonous vapors of modernity entered, along with the Devil himself. Here are Jones's grim statistics of Catholicism's decline:
While the number of priests in the United States more than doubled to 58,000, between 1930 and 1965, since then that number has fallen to 45,000. By 2020, there will be only 31,000 priests left, and more than half of these priests will be over 70.
In 1965, 1,575 new priests were ordained in the United States. In 2002, the number was 450. In 1965, only 1 percent of U.S. parishes were without a priest. Today, there are 3,000 priestless parishes, 15 percent of all U.S. parishes.
Between 1965 and 2002, the number of seminarians dropped from 49,000 to 4,700, a decline of over 90 percent. Two-thirds of the 600 seminaries that were operating in 1965 have now closed.
In 1965, there were 180,000 Catholic nuns. By 2002, that had fallen to 75,000 and the average age of a Catholic nun is today 68. In 1965, there were 104,000 teaching nuns. Today, there are 8,200, a decline of 94 percent since the end of Vatican II.
For religious orders in America, the end is in sight.
In 1965, 3,559 young men were studying to become Jesuit priests. In 2000, the figure was 389.Catholic schools.
With the Christian Brothers, the situation is even more dire. Their number has shrunk by two-thirds, with the number of seminarians falling 99 percent. In 1965, there were 912 seminarians in the Christian Brothers. In 2000, there were only seven.
The number of young men studying to become Franciscan and Redemptorist priests fell from 3,379 in 1965 to 84 in 2000.
Almost half of all Catholic high schools in the United States have closed since 1965. The student population has fallen from 700,000 to 386,000. Parochial schools suffered an even greater decline. Some 4,000 have disappeared, and the number of pupils attending has fallen below 2 million -- from 4.5 million.
Though the number of U.S. Catholics has risen by 20 million since 1965, Jones' statistics show that the power of Catholic belief and devotion to the Faith are not nearly what they were.
Catholic marriages have fallen in number by one-third since 1965, while the annual number of annulments has soared from 338 in 1968 to 50,000 in 2002.
Attendance at Mass.
A 1958 Gallup Poll reported that three in four Catholics attended church on Sundays. A recent study by the University of Notre Dame found that only one in four now attend.
Only 10 percent of lay religious teachers now accept church teaching on contraception.At the opening of Vatican II, reformers were all the rage.
Fifty-three percent believe a Catholic can have an abortion and remain a good Catholic.
Sixty-five percent believe that Catholics may divorce and remarry.
Seventy-seven percent believe one can be a good Catholic without going to mass on Sundays.
By one New York Times poll, 70 percent of all Catholics in the age group 18 to 44 believe the Eucharist is merely a "symbolic reminder" of Jesus.
They were going to lead us out of our Catholic ghettos by altering the liturgy, rewriting the Bible and missals, abandoning the old traditions, making us more ecumenical, and engaging the world.
And their legacy?
Four decades of devastation wrought upon the church, and the final disgrace of a hierarchy that lacked the moral courage of the Boy Scouts to keep the perverts out of the seminaries, and throw them out of the rectories and schools of Holy Mother Church.
Through the papacy of Pius XII, the church resisted the clamor to accommodate itself to the world and remained a moral beacon to mankind. Since Vatican II, the church has sought to meet the world halfway.
The Eternal High Priest, Jesus Christ, instituted the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass to placate the Wrath of Almighty God and to be the source of Santifying Grace for faithful Catholics who attend the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, and receive the Holy Sacraments, all of which He most perfectly instituted. The Ordinary of the Mass, which now also has links for the Sunday Epistles and Gospels and the Sermons, is now available at: http://www.traditionalcatholicmass.com/home-m104.html
Said another way, the Eternal High Priest, Jesus Christ, DID NOT institute the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass to ENTERTAIN anyone.
Since most Roman Catholics, living
today, have never had an opportunity to physically attend the Roman Catholic,
so-called Traditional Mass, a.k.a. the Ancient Roman Rite of the
Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, most Roman Catholics, living today are not
familiar with what a REAL .valid.
Mass actually is. Below are a few brief video clips
of a Solemn High Mass, except for the first one which is a Pontifical Low
Mass Offered by Pope Pius XII in St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican.
Brief Video of an Ancient Roman Rite Catholic Traditional Solemn High Mass
The Celebrant of the Mass Administering Holy Communion onto the tongue
to the Faithful who are kneeling at the Holy Communion Rail
Please Click on the Above Photo for the Brief Video
1. By devoutly attending the Holy Sacrifice of the Catholic Traditional Mass, you fulfill your sacred Sunday duty and responsibility to your Infinite Creator, Almighty God, by uniting yourself with the Mass Celebrant who, on your behalf, as your Mediator with God, offers to Almighty God an Infinite Sacrifice of:
1) Adoration/Worship;2. By devoutly attending such Holy Masses, you render the greatest gratitude and homage possible to the Sacred Humanity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate.
4) Propitiation/Reparation for your actual sins which so greatly offend the good God.
3. At the hour of your death, the Holy Masses you devoutly attended will be your greatest consolation.
4. Every Holy Mass you devoutly attend will go with you to your Judgment and will plead for pardon for you from the Just Judge.
5. Every Holy Mass you devoutly attend diminishes the temporal punishment due to your sins, more or less, according to the intensity of the degree of your personal fervor.
6. Through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as the Holy Victim of this Sacred Sacrifice, Jesus Christ supplies for many of your faults, negligences, and sins of omission.
7. In virtue of every Holy Mass you devoutly attend, Jesus Christ forgives you all of the Venial Sins for which you are determined to avoid and for which you are really sorry. He also forgives you all of your unknown and/or forgotten sins which you never confessed.
8. Every Holy Mass you devoutly attend reduces Satan's power over you.
9. By reverently, religiously, piously, and devoutly attending the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, you give the Poor, Suffering Souls in Purgatory the greatest relief it is possible to give them.
10. One Holy Mass which you devoutly attended during your life will be of more value and benefit to you than 1,000 Masses offered for you after your death.
11 Through the Holy Sacrifice of the Catholic Mass, you are preserved from many dangers and many misfortunes which otherwise would have befallen you.
12. Every Catholic Traditional Mass you devoutly attended before your death will greatly shorten your time in Purgatory by hundreds of earth years.
13. For every Catholic Traditional Mass you devoutly attended, Almighty God will send one Holy Saint, and one Holy Angel, to comfort you at your death.
14. During the Holy Sacrifice of the Catholic Traditional Mass, you kneel amid a multitude of Holy Angels of Heaven. For example, at every Holy Mass, 3,000 Holy Angels from the Choir of Thrones are reverentially present at that Holy Mass.
15. Every Holy Mass you devoutly attend brings you blessings in your temporal goods and temporal affairs.
16. At every week-day Holy Mass you devoutly attend (i.e. not at the Sunday Mass), which is Offered to Almighty God in honor of any particular Holy Angel or Holy Saint, thanking God for the favors bestowed on that Holy Angel or Holy Saint, you provide that Holy Angel or Holy Saint a new degree of honor, joy, and happiness in Heaven. Because of this, you then receive the special love and protection of that Holy Angel or Holy Saint for yourself.
17. Every Holy Mass you devoutly attend which is Offered to Almighty God in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary, e.g. Our Lady of Mount Carmel (July 16), Assumption (August 15), Immaculate Heart of Mary (August 22), Immaculate Conception (December 8), etc., Our Blessed Mother will shower you with her special love, blessings, and protection in this life. On your Day of Judgement, Our Lady will be permitted to plead for Mercy for you with her Divine Son, the Just Judge, with the same degree of fervor as the same number of Masses you devoutly attended in her honor. (Culled from various sources.)
Despite the above Laws which forbid changing what is in the Catholic Traditional Rite for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, which some pre-Vatican 2 liturgical historians have considered to be the Ancient Roman Rite, the changes really began in the 1944 edition of the Missale Romanum under the influence of the "super ecuemnist", as some called him, the German Jesuit Cardinal, Augustin Cardinal Bea, S.J. [b. at Riedböhringen, Germany on Saturday, May 28, 1881 - d. at Rome, Italy on Saturday, November 16, 1968], who had been the Confessor to Pope Pius XII, Eugenio Pacelli [Thursday, March 2, 1939 - Thursday, October 9, 1958].
Other changes followed, but nothing like the almost total mutilation of the Missale Romanum by the Concilium of Synod Vatican 2. This is not merely an "opinion", but an actual historical liturgical fact which was verified by one of the people on this infamous Concilium who has actually told the Truth about what happened to the Catholic Traditional Rite for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass:
Father Joseph Gelineau S.J.
b. at Champ-sur-Layon, Maine-et-Loire,
West-Central France, on Sunday, October 31, 1920 -
d. at Sallanches, a commune in the Haute-Savoie department
in the Rhône-Alps, South-Eastern France, on Friday, August 8, 2008
It should be noted that Father Joseph Gelineau, S.J. was one of, if not THE MOST, RADICAL member of the Concilium that made up the NOR - Novus Ordo Rite - along with the 6 Protestants!
Apparently, all of the pereti (experts) on the Concilium, who butchered (There is no other way to say it!) the Catholic Traditional Rite for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, had either forgotten, or never knew, that God punishes those who change any of the Liturgical Rites which He Himself instituted?
“The Lord sees all the evil that wants to triumph, He sees Satan make tents on the land and assembling his friends to complete the final effort to overthrow. Never was a time so terrible, but do not be afraid! I will walk on the line with you. I will walk this line from France to Rome with my flaming sword ... I come to destroy the wicked by the Lord's command. ‘War to Christ and death to the Church!’ That is what they sing, the wicked! They are just prolonging the existence of the afflicted. Without their prayers, the hour of God would not be suspended. It is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that soothes the irritated anger of the Lord.” (“The Breton Stigmatist”, Saint Michael the Archangel, Monday, September 29, 1879; emphasis added.)
“Nadab and Abiu died before their Father.”(1 Paralipomenon 24:2.)
Therefore, because the Lord instantly killed the Old Testament Priests, Nadab and Abiu, because they CHANGED only ONE thing, what do you think the Lord will do to those New Testament Priests and Bishops who CHANGED almost EVERYTHING concerning the Liturgical Rites for Offering the Holy Sacrifice of the Catholic Traditional Mass and Administering the Seven Sacraments!?
What do YOU think God will do to those Catholic Laity who take part in these CHANGES?!
A word to the wise.....
NO! NO WAY!
IT IS NOT CATHOLIC!
Jesus Christ Did NOT Hire
Salome to Perform NUDE
at His Mass!
2nd John 23rd
The NOR (Novus Ordo Rite) Has: Clowns, Entertainers, Circus Acts, Dummies, Dancers, Perverts, Innovators, and lots and lots of: .automatically excommunicated..Apostates. and .Modernist Heretics, as well as the .automatically excommunicated..Apostate.NEW Theology Heretics.
Examples include these Guys who are PRETEND popes:
“ANATHEMA then appears as the more solemn form of pronouncing or declaring excommunication.” (Rev. P. Chas. Augustine, O.S.B., D.D., A Commentary on the New Code of Canon Law, Volume 8, Canons 2255 & 2256, p. 170.)
A thing or person struck by God’s malediction and intended for ruin.
Cf. I Cor. 12:13; Rom. 9:3; Gal. l:8-9. Anathema, in actual
Church discipline, is the term used for IPSO FACTO excommunication incurred
by those denying a solemnly defined Truth, as is concluded principally
from the dogmatic canons of the Roman Catholic Council of Trent and the
Vatican Council, (i.e. the Roman Catholic Council Vatican I). (Parente,
Piolanti, Garofalo, Dictionary of Dogmatic Theology, “Anathema”.)
2. Because the changes were not just slight ones but actually "deal with a fundamental renovation ... a total change ... a new creation." (Msgr. A. Bugnini, co-author of the New Mass)
3. Because the New Mass leads us to think "that truths ... can be changed or ignored without infidelity to that sacred deposit of doctrine to which the Catholic Faith is bound forever." *
4. Because the New Mass represents "a striking departure from the Catholic theology of the Mass as formulated in Session XXII of the Council of Trent" which, in fixing the "canons," provided an "insurmountable barrier to any heresy against the integrity of the Mystery." *
5. Because the difference between the two is not simply one of mere detail or just modification of ceremony, but "all that is of perennial value finds only a minor place (in the New Mass), if it subsists at all." *
6. Because "Recent reforms have amply demonstrated that fresh changes in the liturgy could lead to nothing but complete bewilderment in the faithful who already show signs of uneasiness and lessening of Faith." *
7. Because in times of confusion such as now, we are guided by the words of our Lord: "By their fruits you shall know them." Fruits of the New Mass are: 30% decrease in Sunday Mass attendance in U.S. (NY Times 5/24/75), 43% decrease in France (Cardinal Marty), 50% decrease in Holland (NY Times 1/5/76).
8. Because "amongst the best of the clergy the practical result (of the New Mass) is an agonizing crisis of conscience..." *
9. Because in less than seven years after the introduction of the New Mass, priests in the world decreased from 413,438 to 243,307 -- almost 50%! (Holy See Statistics)
10. Because "The pastoral reasons adduced to support such a grave break with tradition ... do not seem to us sufficient." *
11. Because the New Mass does not manifest Faith in the Real Presence of our Lord -- the Traditional Mass manifests it unmistakably.
12. Because the New Mass confuses the REAL Presence of Christ in the Eucharist with His MYSTICAL Presence among us (proximating Protestant doctrine).
13. Because the New Mass blurs what ought to be a sharp difference between the HIERARCHIC Priesthood and the common priesthood of the people (as does Protestantism).
14. Because the New Mass favors the heretical theory that it is THE FAITH of the people and not THE WORDS OF THE PRIEST which makes Christ present in the Eucharist.
15. Because the insertion of the Lutheran :"Prayer of the Faithful" in the New Mass follows and puts forth the Protestant error that all the people are priests.
16. Because the New Mass does away with the Confiteor of the priest, makes it collective with the people, thus promoting Luther's refusal to accept the Catholic teaching that the priest is judge, witness and intercessor with God.
17. Because the New Mass gives us to understand that the people concelebrate with the priest -- which is against Catholic theology!
18. Because six Protestant ministers collaborated in making up the New Mass: George, Jasper, Shepherd, Kunneth, Smith and Thurian.
19. Because just as Luther did away with the Offertory -- since it very clearly expressed the sacrificial, propitiatory character of the Mass -- so also the inventors of the New Mass did away with it, reducing it to a simple Preparation of the Gifts.
20. Because enough Catholic theology has been removed that Protestants can, while keeping their antipathy for the True Roman Catholic Church, use the text of the New Mass without difficulty. Protestant Minister Thurian (co-consultor for the 'New Mass' project) said that a fruit of the New mass "will perhaps be that the non-Catholic communities will be ale to celebrate the Lord's Supper using the same prayers as the Catholic Church." (La Croix 4/30/69)
21. Because the narrative manner of the Consecration in the New Mass infers that it is only a memorial and not a true sacrifice (Protestant Thesis)
22. Because by grave omissions, the New Mass leads us to believe that it is only a meal (Protestant doctrine) and not a sacrifice for the remission of sins (Catholic Doctrine).
23. Because the changes such as: table instead of altar; facing people instead of tabernacle; Communion in the hand, etc., emphasize Protestant doctrines (e.g., Mass is only a meal; priest only a president of the assembly; Eucharist is NOT the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, but merely a piece of bread, etc.)
24. Because Protestants themselves have said "the new Catholic Eucharistic prayers have abandoned the false (sic) perspective of sacrifice offered to God." (La Croix 12/10/69)
25. Because we are faced with the dilemma: either we become Protestantized by worshipping with the New Mass, or else we preserve our Catholic Faith by adhering faithfully to the traditional Mass, the "Mass of All Time."
26. Because the New Mass was made in accordance with the Protestant definition of the Mass: "The Lord's Supper or Mass is a sacred synaxis or assembly of the people of God which gathers together under the presidency of the priest to celebrate the memorial of the Lord." (Par. 7 Intro. to the New Missal, defining the New Mass, 4/6/69)
27. Because by means of ambiguity, the New Mass pretends to please Catholics while pleasing Protestants; thus it is "double-tongued" and offensive to God who abhors any kind of hypocrisy: "Cursed be ... the double-tongued for they destroy the peace of many." (Sirach 28:13)
28. Because beautiful, familiar Catholic hymns which have inspired people for centuries, have been thrown out and replaced with new hymns strongly Protestant in sentiment, further deepening the already distinct impression that one is no longer attending a Catholic function.
29. Because the New Mass contains ambiguities subtly favoring heresy, which is more dangerous than if it were clearly heretical since a half-heresy half resembles the Truth!
30. Because Christ has only one Spouse, the Catholic Church, and her worship service cannot also serve religions that are at enmity with her.
31. Because the New Mass follows the format of Cranmer's heretical Anglican Mass, and the methods used to promote it follow precisely the methods of the English heretics.
32. Because Holy Mother Church canonized numerous English Martyrs who were killed because they refused to participate in a Mass such as the New Mass!
33. Because Protestants who once converted to Catholicism are scandalized t to see that the New Mass is the same as the one they attended as Protestants. One of them, Julien Green, asks: "Why did we convert?"
34. Because statistics show a great decrease in conversions to Catholicism following the use of the New Mass. Conversions, which were up to 100,000 a year in the U.S., have decreased to less than 10,000! And the number of people leaving the Church far exceeds those coming in.
35. Because the Traditional Mass has forged many saints. "Innumerable saints have been fed abundantly with the proper piety towards God by it ..." (Pope Paul VI, Const. Apost. Missale Romanum)
36. Because the nature of the New Mass is such as to facilitate profanations of the Holy Eucharist, which occur with a frequency unheard of with the Traditional Mass.
37. Because the New Mass, despite appearances, conveys a New Faith, not the Catholic Faith. It conveys Modernism and follows exactly the tactics of Modernism, using vague terminology in order to insinuate and advance error.
38. Because by introducing optional variations, the New Mass undermines the unity of the liturgy, with each priest liable to deviate as he fancies under the guise of creativity. Disorder inevitably results, accompanied by lack of respect and irreverence.
39. Because many good Catholic theologians, canonists and priests do not accept the New Mass, and affirm that they are unable to celebrate it in good conscience.
40. Because the New Mass has eliminated such things as: genuflections (only three remain), purification of the priests fingers in the chalice, preservation from all profane contact of priest's fingers after Consecration, sacred altar stone and relics, three altar clothes (reduced to one), all of which "only serve to emphasize how outrageously faith in the dogma of the Real Presence is implicitly repudiated." *
41. Because the traditional Mass, enriched and matured by centuries of Sacred Tradition, was codified (not invented) by a Pope who was a saint, Pius V; whereas the New Mass was artificially fabricated by six Protestant ministers and a 33rd degree Freemason, i.e., Msgr. A Bugnini who was later exiled from the Vatican because of his ties with Freemasonry.
42. Because the errors of the New Mass which are accentuated in the vernacular version are even present in the Latin text of the New Mass.
43. Because the New Mass, with its ambiguity and permissiveness, exposes us to the wrath of God by facilitating the risk of invalid consecrations: "Will priests of the near future who have not received the traditional formation, and who rely on the Novus Ordo Missae with the intention of 'doing what the Church does,' consecrate validly? One may be allowed to doubt it!" *
44. Because the abolition of the Traditional Mass recalls the prophecy of Daniel 8:12: "And he was given power against the perpetual sacrifice because of the sins of the people" and the observation of St. Alphonsus de Liguori that because the Mass is the best and most beautiful thing which exists in the Church here below, the devil has always tried by means of heretics to deprive us of it.
45. Because in places where the Traditional Mass is preserved, the Faith and fervor of the people are greater. Whereas the opposite is true where the New Mass reigns (Report on the Mass, Diocese of Campos, ROMA, Buenos Aires #69, 8/81)
46. Because along with the New Mass goes also a new catechism, a new morality, new prayers, new Code of Canon law, new calendar, -- in a word, a NEW CHURCH, a complete revolution from the old. "The liturgical reform ... do not be deceived, this is where the revolution begins." (Msgr. Dwyer, Archbishop of Birmingham, spokesman of Episcopal Synod)
47. Because the intrinsic beauty of the Traditional Mass attracts souls by itself; whereas the New Mass, lacking any attractiveness of its own, has to invent novelties and entertainment in order to appeal to the people.
48. Because the New mass embodies numerous errors condemned by Pope St. Pius V at the Council of Trent (Mass totally in vernacular, words of Consecration spoken aloud, etc. See Condemnation of Jansenist Synod of Pistia), and errors condemned by Pope Pius XII (e.g., altar in form of table. See Mediator Dei).
49. Because the New Mass attempts to transform the Catholic Church into a new, ecumenical church embracing all ideologies and all religions -- right and wrong, truth and error -- a goal long dreamt of by the enemies of the Catholic Church.
50. Because the New Mass, in removing the salutations and final blessing when the priest celebrates alone, shows a denial of, and disbelief in the dogma of the Communion of Saints.
51. Because the altar and tabernacle are now separated, thus marking a division between Christ in His priest-and-Sacrifice-on-the-altar, from Christ in His Real Presence in the tabernacle, "two things which of their very nature, must remain together." (Pius XII)
52. Because the New Mass no longer constitutes a vertical worship between God and man, but rather a horizontal worship between man and man.
53. Because the New Mass, although appearing to conform to the dispositions of Vatican Council II, in reality opposes its instructions, since the Council itself declared its desire to conserve and promote the Traditional Rite.
54. Because the Traditional Latin Mass of Pope St. Pius V has never been legally abrogated and therefore remains a true rite of the Roman Catholic Church by which the faithful may fulfill their Sunday obligation.
55. Because Pope St. Pius V granted a perpetual indult, valid "for always," to celebrate the Traditional Mass freely, licitly, without scruple of conscience, punishment, sentence or censure (Papal Bull Quo Primum)
56. Because Pope Paul VI, when promulgating the New Mass, himself declared. "The rite ... by itself is NOT a dogmatic definition ..." (11/19/69)
57. Because Pope Paul VI, when asked by Cardinal Heenan of England, if he was abrogating or prohibiting the Tridentine Mass, answered: "It is not our intention to prohibit absolutely the Tridentine Mass."
58. Because "In the Libera Nos of the New Mass, the Blessed Virgin, the Apostles and all the Saints are no longer mentioned; her and their intercession thus no longer asked, even in time of peril." *
59. Because in none of the tree new Eucharistic Prayers (of the New Mass) is there any reference ... to the state of suffering of those who have died, in none the possibility of a particular Memento, thus undermining faith in the redemptive nature of the Sacrifice.*
60. Because we recognize the Holy Father's supreme authority in his universal government of Holy Mother Church, but we know that even this authority cannot impose upon us a practice which is so CLEARLY against the Faith: a Mass that is equivocal and favoring heresy and therefore disagreeable to God.
61. Because, as stated in Vatican Council I, the "Holy Spirit was not promised to the successors of Peter, that by His revelation they might make new doctrine, but that by His assistance they might inviolably keep and faithfully expound the revelation or deposit of Faith delivered through the Apostles." (Dnz 3070)
62. Because heresy, or whatever clearly favors heresy, cannot be a matter for obedience. Obedience is at the service of Faith and not Faith at the service of obedience! In this foregoing case then, "One must obey God before men." (Acts 5:29)
Canon 2314, § I.
“Canon 2314, § I. Omnes a Christiana fide apostatæ et omnes et singuli hæretici aut schismatici:
1. Incurrunt ipso facto excommunicationem;
2. Nisi moniti resipuerint, priventur beneficio, dignitate, pensione, officio aliove munere, si quod in Ecclesia habeant, infames declarentur, et clerici, iterata monitione, deponantur...
Canon 2314, § I. All Apostates from the Christian Faith and all Heretics and Schismatics:
1. Incur Excommunication ipso facto;
2. Unless they repent, shall be deprived of any benefice, dignity, pension or other office which they may hold in the Church, and be declared infamous, and clerics, after repeated warning, shall be deposed... ”(Rev. P. Chas. Augustine, O.S.B., D.D., Professor of Canon Law, “A Commentary on the New Code of Canon Law” [1917 Code of Canon Law], Volume 8, Book V, Penal Code [Canons 2195-2414], Title XI, Crimes Against Faith and Unity, Apostasy, Heresy, and Schism, Canon 2314, § I., pp. 275-276, Imprimatur Sti. Ludovici, die 25. Aug., 1922, + Joannes J. Glennon, Archiepiscopus Sti. Ludovici, B. Herder Book Co., 1922; emphasis added).
On this basis, therefore, this means that ALL of the Clergy - especially the "priests", "bishops", "archbishops", etc. - as well as ALL "cardinals", and ALL of the "popes" of the Satanic Synod Vatican 2 cult "church" have been AUTOMATICALLY EXCOMMUNICATED by all of the above anathemae, in addition to Canon 2314, § I.
“Now the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing; that you may abound in Hope, and in the power of the Holy Ghost.” (Romans 15:13.)
“Charity is patient, is kind: Charity...beareth all things, Believeth all things, Hopeth all things, endureth all things.” (1 Corinthians 13:4, 7.)
“Now Faith is the substance of things to be Hoped for, the evidence of things that appear not.” (Hebrews 11:1.)
Furthermore, since the NEW rite for the ordination of bishops has been in use since 1968, which was also made up by certain .automatically excommunicated..Apostates. and .Modernist Heretics, as well as the .automatically excommunicated..Apostates. and .NEW Theology Heretics, who deliberately DESTROYED the Roman Catholic Traditional Rite for the Administration of the Sacrament of the Episcopacy, the .anti-Catholic..Satanic..Synod Vatican 2 pseudo-church.. has NOT had any new, .validly. ordained deacons, priests, and bishops since 1968, as We have proven on another web page!
For the record, even such ordinations by popes since 1968 are ALL .invalid. - NO EXCEPTIONS! This means that all of the LAYMEN, in the above photo taken in Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, who are all prostrated before the fake and phony pope JP-2, an .automatically excommunicated..Apostate. and .Modernist Heretic, and .NEW Theology Heretic, expecting to be .validly. Ordained Priests, left the Vatican after that empty ceremony of nothingness, still only LAYMEN due to a number of facts, one of which is the per se .invalid. 1968 rite the fake and phony pope JP-2 used.
LAYMEN, even though they incorrectly and wrongly think they are priests,
actually have NO power of the Sacrament of Holy Orders to offer any valid
Masses and Administer any .valid.Sacraments
in the .anti-Catholic..Satanic..Synod
Vatican 2 pseudo-church.
Therefore, today, more and more Roman-Collared LAYMEN are leaving the .anti-Catholic. .Satanic. .Synod Vatican 2 pseudo-church..because such LAYMEN pseudo-priests now realize that none of them have any Spiritual and Sacramental Power to Offer Mass and to Administer the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance, Holy Eucharist, and Extreme Unction, just as such LAYMEN pseudo-prelates (bishops of whatever rank of ecclesiastical jurisdiction), now realize that none of them have any Spiritual and Sacramental Power to Offer Mass and to Administer the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance, Holy Eucharist, Confirmation, Holy Orders, and Extreme Unction!
Roman-Collared LAYMEN also have the very real and terrible fear they will go to Hell because their fake and phony “sacraments” never had any power to prevent the Souls of their trusting Parishioners from going to Hell because these fake and phony priests and bishops have never had any Spiritual and Sacramental power to Absolve anyone from any sins, including Mortal Sins!
It’s True! I’m leaving! They lied about my “ordination”! The 1968 Roman Pontifical, with which I was “ordained”, IS NOT .VALID! So, I am only a LAYMAN; NOT a Priest! I can no longer live this LIE of .invalid. “masses” and..invalid. “sacraments”! How many are burning in Hell because I have no power to “Offer Holy Mass”, and to “forgive Mortal Sins”!
Likewise, Roman-Collared LAYMEN, "ordained" with the 1968, or later editions of, the Roman Pontifical, who think and act as though they really are priests and bishops and popes. are NOT able to Offer a lawful and .valid. Catholic Traditional Mass as it was before 1944 in the Roman Catholic Church, nor can they Administer any Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church for the same reason - because of the immutable law of .Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi. - which means ALL Roman-Collared LAYMEN, ordained with the 1968, or later editions of, the Roman Pontifical, ARE de facto members, NOT of the Roman Catholic Church, but of anti-Christ's .Satanic..Synod Vatican 2 pseudo-church.
This also means that many Souls of faithful, sincere, trusting, but ignorant Catholics, have gone to Hell because of the illegal and .invalid. pseudo-masses of these Roman-Collared LAYMEN,
(which deprived the Souls of faithful, sincere, trusting, but ignorant Catholics, of Sanctifying Grace by which to desire to obtain Absolution for their Mortal Sins in the Roman Catholic Sacrament of Penance)and the illegal and invalid pseudo-sacraments of these Roman-Collared LAYMEN, such as the per se .invalid. and illegal rite of reconciliation found in anti-Christ's .Satanic..Synod Vatican 2 pseudo-church.
Especially sad are the Souls in Hell whose Mortal Sins were unable to be absolved in the Roman Catholic Sacrament of Penance
(N.B.: The anti-Catholic .Satanic..Synod Vatican 2 pseudo-church.. rite of reconciliation is NOT a Sacrament, but a blatant demonic lie and deception!),before their deaths, because such Roman-Collared LAYMEN have no Power of any kind: 1) to Offer any Masses; and, 2) to Administer any Sacraments, including the Roman Catholic Sacraments of Baptism and Penance.
the temporary triumph of the .automatically
as well as the .automatically
Theology Heretics, who deliberately DESTROYED everything