Hosted and Edited by
Patriarch Jacobus Maria DeJesus, D.D.
Please Join NOW!
God Bless You!
Totally end ALL anti-Catholic masses, anti-Catholic sacraments, and many other evils.
NUDE anti-mass, Kissing Pagan book, NUDE anti-communion, Veneration of Satanic symbol of anti-Christ.
Symbol of anti-Christ, False Ecumenism, False Socialism, Pagan ceremony, anti-Catholic Infiltrators.
May the Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Give the Grace of Conversion to end these evils.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies. (Third Promise of the Queen of the Holy Rosary to those who devoutly recite the Holy Rosary. For all of her 15 Promises, please click here.)
"No one can live continually in sin and continue to say the Rosary - either he will give up sin or he will give up the Rosary." (Bishop Hugh Boyle. For more quotes about the Holy Rosary, please click on this link.)
Grant of Plenary Indulgences
Because of the never-ending evils in which the Satanic Synod Vatican 2 church is engaged, and because of the axiom which says:
“Qui cum regula ambulat, tuto ambulat - He who walks with the rule, walks safely”Whereas, Pope Gregory IX, Ugolino, Count of Segni [Friday, March 19, 1227 - Thursday, August 22, 1241], has left eleven Rules for the correct interpretation of the Rules;
Whereas, Pope Boniface VIII, Benedetto Caetani [Friday, December 24, 1294 - Thursday, October 11, 1303], has left eighty-eight Rules for the correct interpretation of the Rules;
Whereas, said Rules, according to Canon 20 [Codex Iuris Canonici - Code of Canon Law], can supply for the defect of the Rule in a particular case, as is the case in which we now find ourselves, surrounded by increasing evils on all sides as the result of the anti-Catholic activities of the Satanic Synod Vatican 2 church;
Whereas, in effect, the Fourth Rule of Pope Gregory IX states:
“Propter necessitatem, illicitum efficitur licitum - Necessity makes licit what is illicit.”Whereas, the Eighty-Eighth Rule of Pope Boniface VIII states:
“Certum est quod is commitit in legem qui legis verbum complectens contra legis nititur - It is true that one sins against the rule who adheres to the letter and leaves aside the spirit.”Whereas, it is not just to impute to the Legislator the desire to do great harm, by many evils, to the Roman Catholic Church;
Whereas, We would sin if We, by relying on the Letter of the Law, which is to say the Rules, We were to reject the immediate need to sincerely implore the great assistance of the Queen of the Most Holy Rosary by means of a Rosary Crusade for the Grace of Conversion of for ALL members of the Satanic Synod Vatican 2 church, including the popes, cardinals, prelates, clergy, religious, as well as the laity;
Whereas, because of the frailty of human nature which frequently needs sufficient motivation to address an extremely serious problem, instead of trying to ignore the proverbial elephant in the room, whether through the Mortal Sin of affected ignorance, and/or the Mortal Sin of Gross Indifferentism, which have caused the problem to continue to grow in every way and to become much worse, We hereby hope to motivate ALL Roman Catholics to join this Rosary Crusade by granting the following Plenary Indulgences for the daily, devout recitation of the Catholic Traditional Rosary, using only the pre-Vatican 2 Catholic Traditional prayers of the Holy Rosary, along with the Catholic Traditional 15 Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary upon which to piously meditate, to wit: the five Joyful Mysteries, the five Sorrowful Mysteries, and the five Glorious Mysteries, on the condition that the primary intention for which the Rosary is recited is the above stated intention of this Rosary Crusade and that those who do so are in the State of Sanctifying Grace, these Plenary Indulgences, one of which is applicable to the person reciting the Holy Rosary, and all of the other Plenary Indulgences are applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for each time the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited:
1) One Plenary Indulgence, for saying each Prayer of the Holy Rosary, beginning with the Apostles Creed, and proceeding through the entire Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades to the end, no matter how many times the Holy Rosary is recited in this manner each day.Granted this Feast Day of Bishop Saint Augustine
2) An additional 100 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for each 24 hour day the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited.
3) An additional 1,000 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for each week of seven days during which the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited at least once each day.
4) An additional 3,000 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for each 2 weeks of fourteen days during which the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited at least once each day.
5) An additional 9,500 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for each calendar month during which the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited at least once each day of each week day of that respective month.
6) An additional 25,000 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for every two consecutive calendar months during which the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited at least once each day of each week day of each of these respective consecutive months.
7) An additional 200,000 Plenary Indulgences, applicable only to the Poor Suffering Souls in Purgatory, for every twelve consecutive calendar months during which the Catholic Traditional Holy Rosary of 5 Decades is prayerfully recited at least once each day of each week day of each week of seven days of each consecutive twelve months of 52 consecutive weeks.
Patriarch Jacobus Maria DeJesus, D.D.
Please Note: One does NOT have to become
an Official Member of this Rosary Crusade
in order to say your daily Rosary for the Grace of Conversion for ALL Members of
the Synod Vatican 2 church and to gain all of the Plenary Indulgences which are listed above.
“Our Predecessor, Benedict XIV, therefore, had good reason to write as his did: ‘This We asseverate [declare]: that the majority of those who are condemned to eternal punishment [in Hell] fall into this everlasting misfortune because of ignorance of the Mysteries of the Faith which must necessarily be known and believed in order to be numbered among the Elect.’ [Footnote 3: Instit., 27:18; Pope Benedict XIV, Prospero Lambertini, [Wednesday, August 17, 1740 - Wednesday, May 3, 1758]”. (Pope Saint Pius X, Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto [b. at Riese, Lombardy-Venetia, Austrian Empire on Tuesday, June 2, 1835; Pope: Tuesday, August 4, 1903 - Thursday, August 20, 1914], Encyclical “Acerbo Nimis”, Saturday, April 15, 1905, ¶ 2; emphasis added.)
The 15 Promises
of Mary to
Those Who Daily
Devoutly Recite the Holy Rosary
1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal [special] graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest Graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant Mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men [and women] from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself [herself] to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him [her] in His justice, he [she] shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he [she] be just he [she] shall remain in the Grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons [daughters], and brothers [sisters] of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Quotes About the Holy Rosary
Saint Louis De Montfort:
"The Holy Rosary is not just a conglomeration of our Fathers and Hail Marys, But on the contrary it is a Divine Summary of the Mysteries of the Life, Passion, Death, and Glory of Jesus and Mary."
"The Hail Mary puts the devil to flight and causes Hell to Tremble with terror."
Pope St. Pius X:
"There is nothing more excellent, it seems to us, than that numerous voices are uninterruptingly and from namy parts of the world simultaneously lifting supplications to the Blessed Virgin Mary as they meditate on the Christian mysteries, so that the blessings of her maternal goodness may not cease to descend upon the Church."
Saint Francis de Sales:
"The best method of prayer is the Holy Rosary if you Say it well."
Saint Teresa of Avila:
"I would Gladly suffer . . . Just to have the chance to pray even one Hail Mary in order to gain more merits before our lord."
Pope Saint Puis V:
"The Holy Rosary was given to the Faithful in order that they might have spiritual peace and consolation more easily."
Bishop Hugh Boyle:
"No one can live continually in sin and continue to say the Rosary - either he will give up sin or he will give up the Rosary."
Keeping the UNCHANGEABLE
Catholic Traditional Mass
Keeps the UNCHANGEABLE
Catholic Traditional Faith
Please Click Here for the
Holy Rosary Web Page
Our Blessed Mother asks that all Catholics Pray her Traditional Rosary daily.
The Rosary will really make a Powerful difference in Your Life!
to Saint Jude Thaddeus
(Saint Bernard of Clairvaux [b. Castle Fontaines, near Dijon, France in 1090 A.D. - d. at Clairvaux, France on Friday, August 21, 1153 A.D.], Abbot of Clairvaux, Doctor of the Church, Letters).